Friday, November 8, 2013

VicTory

Isn't that title just so hilarious?
I thought so.
But it's absolutely true. 

In my spare time (of which is shrinking to miniscule amounts by the hour), I decorate homes that I don't have. So when the Tory Burch Home Collection debuted just a few weeks ago, I'd already managed to plan a living room makeover for a living room I don't have. The Collection triumphs (just like the title says).

Tis a trifling thing.

You've seen Tory's Southampton home right? So you understand my excited & furthermore understand that it's well -placed, correct?


Tory's parents are both avid needlepointers (didn't know that was a thing but I'm ready to join the club)--these pillows (handmade, of course) are based on cushions they gave each other years ago. As Tory explained, they learned to needlepoint on a six-week cruise in the Mediterranean. Well, if that's where I need to go to learn, by golly--Bon Voyage.


Apparently, I'm super into lucite & have always loved #allgoldeverything so this Collection hits the nail right on the head for me. I'll take one of everything & two of each pillow.

Tory photographed at home by Noa Griffel

I'll also take that dress she's wearing. And that velvet sofa.
Who am I kidding? 
I want the whole room!

No comments:

Post a Comment